Welcome to San Diego MTS Wiki
The wiki about San Diego County's public transportation that anyone can edit
To Get Route Information Enter The Route Number In The Search Box
For Route-By-Route Directions Click Here!
Now Enhanced By Google!
106 articles since (March) (2009)
Contents (view all pages)
What's new on San Diego MTS Wiki
- 8/11/09 MTS Named Outstanding Public Transit System of the Year!
- By The American Public Transit Association (APTA)
- 3/13/09 MTS Wiki Is Online
- As Of Today MTS Wiki Is Officially Online and Under Construction!
- 7/8/09 Now recruiting Admins
- If you wish to be a admin on the MTS wiki and wish to help me build it please send Me a Talk Message You Must Be At Least A Journeyman Editor On The English Wikipedia. Thank You.
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
<createbox> width=24 break=no buttonlabel=Create new article </createbox>
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial, and see Help:Contents.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
The American Public Transportation Association (APTA) has selected the Metropolitan Transit System as the most Outstanding Transit System of the year for all agencies in North America carrying more than 30 million passengers annually. This is one of the most prestigious awards in the transportation industry.
MTS Named Outstanding Public Transit System of the Year!
thumb|300px|right Use this section to show a featured image, video, or song.